CST 338 - Software Design - Week 1

CodingBat Java:



For this week's CST-388 class, we had to complete two sets of CodingBat exercises. The first set was particularly challenging for me since I haven't coded in over a year. However, the second set, focusing on "String-2" problems, proved to be even more difficult than the first. Each set took me over 45 minutes to complete, with the second set taking significantly longer. To tackle these challenges, I began by refreshing my memory and watching some YouTube tutorials. I carefully read the prompts and examined the provided examples to understand the expected output. After taking some time to ponder the solutions, I started writing code and submitted it to see if it worked. If the solution failed to meet the requirements, I analyzed the failed tests and modified the code accordingly. On average, the more difficult problems required around five attempts before finding a solution, while the easier ones typically only took one or two tries. Overall, this experience was valuable in refreshing my memory and reinforcing my understanding of key concepts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CST 300 - Major ProSeminar - Week 1

CST 300 - Major ProSeminar - Week 2

CST 300 - Major ProSeminar - Week 4